Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Infobox: Chloe 140SE
|CPU||Z804C0020 @ 3.5MHz / 21MHz|
|Gfx Res||256×192 or 512×192 (hi-res)|
|Gfx Colours||256 (2 per 8×8 or 8×1 cell), or 2 (hi-res)|
The Chloe 140SE is a reference specification for a simplified version of the ZX Spectrum SE. Unlike the 280SE, it is not able to emulate T/S2000 BASIC or run Timex 2068 software as it has no sideways RAM. It has the following differences:
- T-states are exactly as per the 48K Spectrum.
- 128K total RAM (no page 8 in the HOME bank, and no 8K serial RAM on the PSG, no Timex RAM).
- 96K of uncontended RAM (96K in the HOME bank)
- 32K of contended VRAM (page 5 and 7 in the HOME bank)
- 32K Flash ROM (no TR-DOS traps, SE Basic IV is the default firmware).
- ULAplus support in all video modes.
- Z84C0020PEG CPU (software switchable between 3.5Mhz and 21Mhz).
- YM219F PSG (software switchable stereo panning).