ZX Spectrum 128K
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:02, 16 October 2010 by Guesser (Created page with "==Hardware== *Processor: Zilog Z80A microprocessor clocked at 3.5469MHz. *ROM: 32KB ROM, arranged in 2 pages of 16KB. *RAM: 128KB of Dynamic RAM, arranged in 8 pages of 16KB. *G...")
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Processor: Zilog Z80A microprocessor clocked at 3.5469MHz.
- ROM: 32KB ROM, arranged in 2 pages of 16KB.
- RAM: 128KB of Dynamic RAM, arranged in 8 pages of 16KB.
- Graphics: 256 x 129 pixels, 16 colours, attribute based. See Spectrum Video Modes.
- Sound: AY-3-8912 3 channel, 8 octave Programmable Sound Generator and "beeper". Modulated onto video signal.
- Keyboard: 58 plastic keys above a rubber pad and plastic membrane. Optional editor keypad.
- I/O: Software controlled RS232 serial port. Keypad Port. Tape In (ear) and Tape Out (mic).